Celebrate the Joy of Christmas with us
It would be our joy to save you a seat at Faith Church this holiday season. Come enjoy a life-giving Sunday service, and let us bring some Christmas cheer to your family! It will be a festive and encouraging time together…nothing glamourous and no guilt - just joyful yuletide!
Let’s give joy this Christmas. Grab a stack of invite cards from the Next Step counter. Then, find a practical way to ”spread some Christmas cheer” and give an invite card. Invite Cards available at the Next Step counter on Sunday.
Here are some ideas:
1. Deliver fresh-baked cookies to a neighbor or co-worker.
2. Bring flowers to someone.
3. Offer to baby-sit for free.
4. Pay for someone's Starbucks coffee behind you in the drive-through.
5. Pay for someone's fast food meal behind you in the drive-through.
6. Send a note of encouragement to someone.
7. Give another driver your parking spot.
8. Give a treat to the postman or delivery person.
9. Leave a big tip for a waiter or waitress.
10. Pay for someone's movie that is behind you in line.
11. Slip a $20 bill to someone who you know is struggling financially.
12. Pay for someone's meal or dessert at a restaurant.
13. Bake goodies and take them to the police station, fire station, or hospital.
14. Take a box of doughnuts to a school, office, etc.
15. Cook a meal for a neighbor or co-worker.